One popular type of pool entry is the shelf feature. You might have heard it called a baja shelf, reef step and one of many other names. We like to call it a Baja Bench at Alan Smith Pools.
If you have an 8’ or deeper pool and would like to make it more kid friendly, we can shallow your pool.
- Heat your pool faster with less water volume
- Enjoy water volleyball with a shallow pool
- Create a more social environment
If your pool is too big or even too small, we can modify the size of your pool to fit your needs.
Many pools in southern California are the victims of major cracks in their pools due to earth and hillside movement. We offer 3 different methods to fix cracks. Our trained sales staff will be able to assess your cracks and provide a recommendation for which method would be appropriate for your pool or spa.
- Epoxy injection
- Epoxy injection strengthened with steel staples
- Complete tear out of gunite at the cracked area, retie steel and install new gunite